Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chicken Wings

It's Tuesday. That means cheap chicken wings at BW3's! Mmmmmmmm...... I'm heading out to get some in a few minutes.

I just picked up a ticket to the Dropkick Murphys show at the Fillmore Detroit in a couple of weeks. Supposedly, the Tossers and the Briggs are opening, so it has the potential to be a pretty stellar night. I currently have The Meanest of Times by DKM and Agony by the Tossers on heavy rotation.

Also: I recently discovered for myself a band called Slightly Stoopid. It turns out they've been around for a while. As such, I can't help but feel saddened that I didn't stumble across them sooner. I picked up their latest album, and I'm impressed. Good stuff!

In cinematic news, I saw The Fantastic Four: the Rise of the Silver Surfer last weekend. It sucked ass, to say the least. After completely ruining the character of Dr. Doom in the first movie, they brought him back only to do him even worse justice the second time around. Pitiful.

Now, there's a rumbly in my tumbly, and the cure is hot wings and beer...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey did u go to the show at the fillmore 11_14=2007? Im looking for pictures. Thats where I met my wife. Please email..snay_paul@yahoo.com. thanks

Unknown said...

Hey did u go to the show at the fillmore 11_14=2007? Im looking for pictures. Thats where I met my wife. Please email..snay_paul@yahoo.com. thanks